Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Designing a New Blog


Gosh. This is my very first post in my new Blog Design business. I decided to give it a whirl and it came out much better than expected. I'm planning on designing one for this blog just give me a couple of days and I'll have it complete. It's great too now that I know how to design one. Very time consuming though but well worth it. I'll most likely start selling these to help earn some extra money up for Olivia and I. I would love to be able to take her to disney world and this would be a great way to earn it plus it's designing which is what I love so much too so I hope you all enjoy this. I can only do blogger and can only do the "Classic" Template way. Still working on the new widget way so please bear with me as I learn that. :)I can do one or two sidebars just let me know what you want and I'll do it for you. :) Above is my very first one so I hope you enjoy looking at it.

No comments: