Thursday, April 17, 2008

About Me

Since you all are probably wondering about me and why I started up with this business then here it is. My name is Charlotte and I'm a mom of a beautiful daughter, Olivia who is almost 4. I have always been very artistic and drawing and coloring that with a few months I taught myself how to design blog templates. I put a lot of heart and soul into my designs and I hope that you will be able to find me a very personable and help design something that you are looking for. I can only really do this for Blogger but am one day soon going to learn how to do more.

The reason I really started designing blogs is to help earn money towards a vacation for Olivia and I to go to Walt Disney World since I have recently become a single mother. It's awesome and I hope that you all can find my designs personable and just what your looking for. If you should have any questions, don't hesitate to email me at ladybugsblogdesigns@gmail.com. Have a blessed day!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your colors and layout of your blog I am wondering if you do webset?

Unknown said...

You do beautiful work. Do you do websites?

Unknown said...

votre blog et top
j'm beaucoup
amicalement
Eden